Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Old House At Bandra ..Was Creaky Dilapidated Like My Own Life

These houses were known as RP , old structures old bungalows , were remodeled as a building held on iron girders in the name of Repair Permission ,and illegal floors came in their place in collusion with the authorities the small time builder and the landlord got into a deal added floors rooms shops and made a killing..

This was nightmare of a house always leaking during the rains we sold it for peanuts and today the same place costs a bomb..this was a two bedroom hall we split it into two units and sold it to two different people..

I come here sometimes as it is close to my new house remember my drinking days and my recovery rehabilitation..

This place was known as Kamla Bai Sadan..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube