Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Beggar Poet And Magic Eye .. Shot by My Watchman


I can teach photography in 5 minutes ...

My watchman has never held a camera in his life , not a DSLR Canon EOS 7D with vertical grip I took him close to him whispered a mantra in his ears .. the result is for you to see .. and I say this in extreme godly humility ..

It is another matter my Grand daughter Marziya Shakir shoots with the same camera and is 4 year old..

It is another matter 10 month old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir is learning photography on the same camera ,..

You either have it or dont , or you inherit it from your Guru,..

You are everything but without your Guru you are nothing..

Zilch..

My gurus of photography

Mr KG Maheshwari

Late Mr BW Jatkar

Mr Shreekanth Malushte

Dr Glenn Losack MD

Tom Andrews

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube