Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Myriad Moods of A Hijra Goddess



MY HIJRA PCTURES ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEW ANYMORE

I began writing poems very recently and have no formal training ..words came spouting my angst through the street pictures I shot ..I wrote poems on Racism under the name of Love Poetry Hate Racism..and as Hubcab Shithead dedicated to an Australian racist shithead who was bent on taking my muti color ass at a white poetry site..where entry to dogs and Indians was reserved and restricted ..

I also wrote Bush poetry as my salutations to Bushism..a bird in the hand is better than a Bush in the White House....

I also wrote a genre called Hijra poetry .. that includes pictures of the eunuchs of India my Guru is Laxmi Narayan Tripathi.. hijra goddess and icon..

I wrote Shia poetry breing a  Shia myself and Jesus poetry a tribute to my upbringing in a Baptist school and later a Roman Catholic school Holy Name High School Convent Street


The Myriad Moods of A Hijra Goddess



i shot
blindfolded
with my
cyclopean
camera eye
a thought
she may deny
raw beauty
lies in the soul
of a camera lens
beauty never lies
the myriad moods
of a hijra goddess
human in disguise
on her cheek a
tear rolls as the
fleeting moment flies
in the silhouette
of her eyelashes
i find my poetry
my paradise
neither man
nor woman
nubile
sensual
voluptuous
sweet serene
a slithering
soulful soliloquy
king size
a sleeping goddess
my muse i wait
for her to arise
on the mound
of my despair
the rays of
her sunrise
i wonder
is it merely
loneliness
why she
makes
me cry
barefeet
a beggars bowl
a beggar poet
of mumbai
as the brazen
winds kiss
her lips
my cosmic fate
jeopardize
a drop of
a seminal
silence
as it flows
down
my thighs

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube