Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ambrose Dcruz Passed Out of Holy Name High School In 1963

227,889 items / 1,907,001 views


He was waiting in the school quadrangle I had come for some work at Taj Wellington Mews Residency Apartments , and on completing of the same I walked to Holy Name Cathedral with the intention of shooting it , I took due permission from Fr Ceasar Parish Priest , he told me to wait for the evening Mass to get over so I came to my Alma Mater Holy Name High School still reverberating with Koli music and memories of first Lady Michelle Obama dance and President Obama dancing to her tune with both his left legs.

Ambrose told me had passed out from our school in 1963 I joined here in the same year when Bozo was the Principal..Ambrose was waiting to attend the Narcotics Anonymous meeting he gave me a booklet too..I gave him Rs 100 as my tribute to his love for life .

I called my friend Anil Shejale webmaster of my school, to give me company as I shot the most beautiful Cathedral in Mumbai..

Holy Name Cathedral where I spent my solitary break hours praying to God and asking him to make me human and to make me complete .. and it was after school college I began hitting the bottle for many years and it has been a long journey I have not touched booze for last 17 years.

I never joined the Alcoholic Anonymous my family friends helped me recover.. so as my tribute I shoot the Christian ethos , the beggars the poor the needy the demarginalized and the hijras .

And I call myself a beggar poet.. beggar I am till date ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube