Monday, April 9, 2012

Christian Beggars And The Spirit of Easter

Maria is a Christian convert, spiritually converted conjoined to Christ, but she is merely a number count that is what the Church needs , and in actuality those that converted her did not try to rehabilitate her , her daughter Mary is a beggar too.. I have never seen their husbands I dont know their story .. I read body language and shoot pictures.

Maria has two grand children , I have shot them in the past, both bright kids..

I always drop money in Marias beggar tin and speak to her , she thinks I am a miser she searches for the clink of the coins with her stumps but I place notes she cant feel so she thinks I am a miser and sometimes curses me too.

Nowadays I shoot her without talking to her ..she is the favorite beggar of my American friend Dr Glenn Losack but he could not find her , this trip ..

She sits at Boran Road Bandra and I pass her on my way to work..her daughter Mary sits at the Bazar Road end ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube