Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Silhouette of the Hijra

His eyes tell you the story of his life his faith his pain his struggle to come to terms with his sexuality and the path he has chosen to tread with the blessings of his Guru.

He needs a divinty to encourage him in his faith he chose Haji Malang Baba.

He is a devoted Muslim namazi etc.. but he is a hijra.. victim of his cosmic fate.

Its his world I chose to showcase as a poet photographer and as a photo blogger.

My stories are my own they wont ever be published in newspapers or foreign magazines but than even TV18 In .Com steal my pictures you can easily download and distribute all over the net such is the fate of a blogger , I could understand if they bought me a camera and than took my pictures but than such is attitude of people in high places.

I have no other vice but yes I am passionate about blogging , it is my high and every day about 22000 people view my pictures at Flickr.com is my only notoriety to fame.


And I am indebted to Flickr it has given me a large viewership.. from Flickr I cross blog some of my post to Blogspot Twitter or my Hijras of India at Wordpress.

My Flickr set on the Hijras of India holds over 17000 images shot in a gap of about 4 years.

All the hijra pictures poems shot every year are housed in a collection at Flickr.com

And it is 4.45 am sleep comes and goes..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube