Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catching Up With Moving Cars For a Few Fucked Coins ..on the Soul of Her Innocence

From the day she was born she was baptized as a beggar and she cannot will not be allowed to escape her fate , a few days old and she is on the street held drugged on the waist of another child , she mans the traffic signal that I shoot from the ricksha as I move to work..

They work all days , they are searched for hidden coins and in their clothing there is no place to hide the coins..it is accounted for by their guardians parents or the beggar mafia that controls them.

It goes without saying I am hated by the adults in their beggar society and I shot these beggar kids many years backs at the Turner Road Traffic signal my shop was on 29 th Road off Waterfield Road than I moved away and after almost 5 years I am back on the same road as my karmic destiny..the kids have vanished moved to Linking Road , grown up now with their own kids doing the same duties cores they did ..

I shoot from the ricksha and the Canon EOS 7 D is heavy but takes excellent swift shots and this is my poetic pastime..both my grand daughter Marziya Shakr 4 year old intrepid street photographer and me are getting used to Canon as we used the Nikon D 8O for a very long time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube