Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Marziyas Lessons In Charity on the Streets

226,913 items / 1,886,885 views

I am writing this last post before I rush to work while I shoot her and the mother son duo ..what is Marziya thinking , mind you she thinks like a street photographer and she knows she is not the subject , she is the sutradhar of my story of life and pain.

She is what binds my camera through her vision to a future I will never know , I wanted to leave this post sans text but I am adding it to empty the reservoir off my half empty angst my pictorial pathos.


Luckily this area is our home base but normally we both create crowds and Marziya can shoot with my camera on the streets too though I am scared she might let it go but she holds it with dear life..


And I dedicate this post to my new Facebook friend Mr Pratap Sehgal a giant of a multi faceted literary man.. My best wishes to him and his guidance on a path of words I have undertaken .

Update
These are old posts that I am bringing forward as I post them as links on Google+ I am not on Facebook anymore ..I had over 2500 friends when I left Facebook in September I deactivated my account and those of my grand daughters too .. we are on Google+ simply because it is a serious platform , no pokes no breaching walls of hate , and I am overwhelmed by those GooglePlussers who have added me recently I thank them may their tribe increase .. .your adding me is adding my street world of pain of incongruity and mortality..

I shoot every second of my own death as I live it on this Planet of Apes ..sweet and sour grapes .
.a scarred debauched raped sodomized landscape .. false values on the soul of our consciousness hung as drapes ..and waiting for the Great Escape ..the flesh was willing the soul in bad shape ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube