Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Because My Grand Daughter Was Born To Comfort I Taught Her What Her School Will Not Teach..

I taught her to shoot pictures of the poor, the deformed , the helpless the homeless , I wanted her to remember beyond her world of toys was another world of pain , I introduced her to life ,I took her into the slums , I taught her charity, devotion and love for humanity..

Her schoolbooks had limited knowledge and as her grand father I told her tales and made her shoot them too..

My grand daughter Marziya Shakir is gifted simply because she uses the camera as her eyes to the world beyond..

And in her footsteps getting ready to hold the camera waiting in the wings is her sister only 7 month old.. more than any toy what excites her is the camera ..

The camera in our house, holds the highest place as a message of peace that transcends every other medium..

Almost every person in my house shoots pictures ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube