Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Am Unable To Upload My Pictures at Flickr.com

In your message please include

- How are you uploading (ex. web form, Uploadr application, etc.):

- How long have you not been able to upload:

- What error message are you getting:

- Are you uploading from work or home:

- Are you running any firewall or virus protection programs:

(Sorry, we know this is a lot of info to collect but these are tough to troubleshoot and the more info you can provide the better we can help)



I use Google Chrome

I have always used the Uploader within Flickr but since last evening my uploads show processing and the picture does not get uploaded.. I had this problem checked out by my server guy , he told me it is a problem at the Flickr end

I use MTNL Broadband I use a WiFi connection

And now I downloaded the
Flickr Uploadr
Version 3.2.1:

And my uploading is not happening
Please help me out urgently dont give me answers that are nothing but excuses .. give me a caring human answer please dont be robotic in your response

I am uploading from home
I disabled my Firefox system

Not been able to upload since last night check your logs of my photostream

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube