Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Best Friend Dr Glenn Losack MD


Glenn left without meeting Marziya his god child student disciple , she was at school..and when I showed her these pictures on my comp you she was quite upset as to why Uncle Glenn had not waited for her..

Marziya loves Uncle Glenn ,he gave her her first Nikon D 80 when she was barely 15 month old..and she has been shooting his vision since the age of 2..

I hardly get time to take Marziya out, last night I came from work, my feet tired swollen because of my newly acquired shoes I crashed I just got up now it is 3 am, I have not had my dinner as yet..

I got a call from Younus Bhai Chairman of Haji Malang Dargah and Abdul Bawa of Kalyan to pay my respects to the Holy Saint of Haji Malang a mountain I climb barefeet both ways ..a paradise that is a spiritual home for everyone including the transgender and hijras from India..

And now that I too have become a Dam Madar Malang disciple of Peer Baba Masoumi of Gwalior..it has changed the equation considerably..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube