Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bibi Zainabs Chadar on Her Head

219,509 items / 1,811,759 views

My wife was in Karbala Iran and Damascus for Ashura Moharam, and bought this chadar for Marziya that I wrapped on this child malangs head.. the chadar has touched the roza of Bibi Zainab.. the indomitable brave courageous sister of Imam Hussain ..

Bibi Zainab stood up against Yazid a tyrant a despot and the man responsible for killing Imam Hussain the son of Imam Ali and the grandson of our Holy Prophet.. ..

My 5 month old gifted grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir aspiring street photographer who shoots on the Nikon D 80 assisted by me is a Malang like me ..our breath is Ali our pledge is Ali.. Har Dam Har Pal Ali.. Ali Ali Ali .. Nam Liya Bala Tali Ali Ali Ali

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube