Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jesus On Republic Day Shot By Marziya Shakir 4 Year Old

222,607 items / 1,829,666 views


After Carter road I bought Marziya Shakir t St Peter Church Bandra and later both of us took turns shooting the St Stanislaus Republic Day function , and in a strange way though Marzya Shakir studies at Apostolic Carmel Convent Fr Jude Mascrenhas erstwhile principal of St Stanislaus school considers Marziya Shakir a St Stanislite too, the reason being if Marziya was born a boy she would be studying at his school the best school in Bandra ..

And again I had two more chances but the both my other grand children are girls too .. so they wont be studying at St Stanislaus a boys school..

Fr Jude has been a great support in the cause of a better life to kids in and around Bandra , he has bought hope and today you will find the always dirty St Peter Road spick and span thanks to his efforts .. This set is my tribute to him and the teachers parents students of St Stanislaus School and to Fr Jaun my Catholic Guru and spiritual guide and I wont forget Fr Gerrard and Fr Lawrie ex Principal St Stanislaus who encouraged my photography and my dear dear friend Darryl Loyla who introduced me to this Church and school..

I must be the only Muslim photographer who has shot both the Father The Son and the Holy Spirit too.. at St Peters ..Bandra .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube