Friday, December 16, 2011

Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 Month Old Google+Kid

Nerjis Asif Shakir a Malang reads the moods of the camera , and this morning assisted by me I began her lessons in photography on the Nikon D 80 , made her shoot my pictures , and being a Malang Nerjis Asif Shakir overrides the mechanism in the camera with her Mind..

She is faster and more confident than Marzyia Shakir simply because Nerjis Asif Shakir is a born Malang.. we understand each other and today we visited Marziyas school with her mother , and Nerjis Asif Shakir was far too excited .. just waiting to jump of my hands onto the benches of Apostolic Carmel Convent..where she will study in a few years from now..

And the camera is a gift of God to our family , we are all bound to it in a very cosmic way.. everyone in my family can shoot pictures .. daughter Samiya is a photographer too..

But it is Nerjis Asif Shakir who will be the finest photographer this I know from the depths of my soul..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube