Friday, December 16, 2011

Dr Glenn Losack MD Shoots the Pain of the Muslim Beggars

Dr Glenn Losack MD shaved of his hair , as he has made a solemn vow with Mother India to appease her for giving him the chance to shoot her land her heritage and her people and her cultural nuance pluralism of peace hope and humanity..

This was shot at Bandra Bazar Road and Glenn as I call him loves Bandra , but he was cooped up a Rosewood Hotel Tardeo..if I had an extra room at my home I would have let him stay with me but than space has its constrains on privacy.. Glenn is part of my family ..

The one person who could not get over Glenn was my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir and Glenn is her Master Guru of photography ..and now Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 month old street photographer has been blessed by Glenn too..

This morning Nerjis Asif Shakir assisted by me shot my pictures on the Nikon D 80..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube