Saturday, November 26, 2011

Marziya Is a Born Photographer She Knows The Needs of the Camera

Marziya Shakir celebrated her birthday on 24 Nov , her mother never shoots pictures, not on my camera , but this time she asked me for it , I would be at work and I did not want to impose myself on this kiddy party.

My daughter in law called me at work , and was not understanding something ,about the Nikon D 80 .. when I returned home she told me she could not find the flash button , so Marziya took it from her hands and showed it to her ..

Marziya has been using my camera since two years she knows it perfectly well , she only knows to shoot pictures and she shoots what she sees she shoots it well, but nowadays she shows off making stylish poses while shooting , she considers herself No1 .

She is all excited because her god uncle Guru Dr Glenn Losack MD is coming to Mumbai..she has been pampered enough by the Danish couple Kim and Viola who are now become family too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube