Saturday, November 26, 2011

God Save You From The Muslim Bigot

121,632 items / 806,337 views


I have never told you a secret , but I will today, I am criticized by certain section of Muslim bigots and a few members of the Shia community too, for shooting Hinduism , and today I break my silence , I shoot my Hindu stuff for this young guy in the picture I wrote about him but not in detail , his name is Yogesh he is a Maharashtrian Hindu, I met him once during Ashura in Mumbai he is a very close friend of Habib Nasser and Baqar Nasser , while the scourging s were going on he grabbed the zanjeer from my hands tears in his eyes he began scourging too, and from that day I decided for his community I will shoot all the Hindu feasts..in Mumbai at least.

And I am happy he practices his Faith as a Hindu , but he feels pain of my Imam was enough for me , the Shia bigot will tell me Pura Kyon Nahi Banta ..Pure Kitna Shia Bante Hain Woh Bhi Mujhe Pata Hai...Yes I shoot Lal Bagh Cha Raja for his parents his children his relatives , I shoot Govinda I shoot Durga Visarjan and I shoot it because he bled himself for my Imam..This is enough for me I shoot all his feasts barefeet and I shall continue doing it till I am alive..

I was waiting for a person at Gateway of India when he spotted me and asked me if I remembered him.. he is calling Baqar Nasser to tell him that he has spotted me here..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube