Monday, November 28, 2011

I Dont Know Why It Makes Others Bleed When We Cut Ourselves

211,810 items / 1,759,539 views

What really gets on my fuckin goat is the endless appeal of neo Shia Muslims to stop Azadari specially the scourging or blood letting, right wrong it is between the person who bleeds and the Maker , and all the fatwas against this ritual , pushed up an unconsenting ass is not going to stop what every child adult does in almost every part of the city of Mumbai and in other countries too..

Of late my Gmail inbox is flooded with messages , for and against kama zani and it is water up a ducks back.. as a Shia I do what I have to do, you dont like it Up Yours.. you dont want to do it is fine nobody is pushing or coercing you , and if you think this ritual gives Islam a bad name than look deeper when one Muslim kills another Muslim , see the chaos mayhem that is happening in almost every Arab country, the call for Freedom and to live as human beings I am not political and all this Arab Spring is a political problem of a particular country , I have protested against what is happening to the people of Bahrain caught in a matrix of evil of Saudi Bahrain and USA ..I have blogged their pain.. I also am not a naive youth the killings in Ramzan in Syria and other countries during Ramzan shames me as a Muslim too.. how come there is no Fatwa to stop this carnage bombing of Shia mosques Sufi shrines .

So all I can say to detractors of Shiasm who want this ritual to stop is .. Go Fuck Yourself...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube