Monday, November 28, 2011

This Is One Thing That Makes The Shia Wahabbi Bleed Too..

I am a reclusive Shia I stay away from congregations I am proud to call myself a Shia Hindu a term that metamorphoses my angst as an Indian , my ancestry of Pain..I am proud to be called a Hindu , and it brings me closer to the ethos of my roots .. I am what I am..I shoot India I shoot Karbala as I see as it exists in India during Moharam in almost every city of India where the chant of Ya Hussain touches humanity too.


My grand daughters even my 4 month old would blindly cut her head for our Imam.. my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir shoots the Shia pain , and comes home whips her back with her fathers leather belt.. I did not teach her this and yet as a three year old she shot Hindu feasts , the Catholic Church and Durga too.. perhaps living in Mumbai we cant be disoriented to reality of life.,.. we have no issue with our neighbors beliefs .. we respect his religion he respects our faith..

My blogs are no about Shias or Shiasm but that I am a Shia is the accident of my karmic birth , my metaphors my idioms are Hindu.. I cut my head I call it dance of Death the last throes of Death I call it Tandav you dont have to do it.. but you cant stop me from doing it..

Hussain is Humanity is not only idiomatic but the essence of the Islam I believe in ..I am not a preacher I would suicide before becoming one..

I am a Dam Madar Malang and believer of Ali Haq .. I cut myself during Ashura Chehlum but I also do Kaif on the strets of Ajmer during the Urus of Khwajah Moinuddin Chishty , the greatest devotee Mauliee of Hussain..

I do not glorify self mutilation but we express our pain , we show the other side of our extreme devotion , and it has nothing to do with right or wrong, it has nothing to do with religious tenets we bleed and our blood tells the sordid treatment of our Imam at Karbala , under Muslims he was definitely not murdered by a Hindu Christian or a Jew .. he was murdered by a Muslim who headed the Umayad Dynasty his lust for power his satanic genealogy of sin that he wanted to perpetrate on Muslims of that time that the Imam did not allow..you know the rest..

So our bleeding hurting the a certain section of Islamic sect is understandable but it hurts certain sections of Shias is what amazes me ..and their constant drumming of passions against zanjir zani and kazma zani ..but it cannot stop , my friend Mohomed Agha Zaboli an Iranian comes every year in Chehlum to Mumbai to shed his blood for Hussain..

And this year not just me but my Danish friends Kim Viola are filming Moharam in Mumbai and my dear friend Dr Glenn Losack MD of Manhattan New York will be shooting Moharam too..so the fire of our emotions is touching others around the globe .. they want this to be shared by others .. and who can stop that .. not me not you..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube