Saturday, November 19, 2011

Born From a Cosmic Womb

Message to me from Dr Glenn Losack MD

"I wanted to take the time out to tell you how important you are to me, to my life, my work
my thoughts, my philosophy, in my fight as a complicated man in this
difficult world i live in.


I have never had someone like you in my life and i wish i had known you long ago.

Your ongoing generosity and selflessness, the attention paid to my work with such fervor and zeal
i think to a large extent has contributed to my growth as a photographer and as a human being.

I can never thank you enough.

I only hope you and I remain connected as we have been for many years to come.

It brings me to tears all the attention you have shown me, the kindness you bestow upon me, the time and effort
you make to decorate me. the praise you give me.

I would do anything i could to have you be at CRY.
I dedicate the event to you and to Dr Robi Ludwig....

You will be missed.

I am honored Firoze
and I am forever in your debt"


GLENN

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube