Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogger says that this blog has been rate-limited. Please try again later.























One fucked
aspect
 of Blogspot
I hate
as racially
multi tasked
outside
 the gates
 i wait
of a white
mans world
as my blog
 treated
as positive
putrid  spam
my cosmically
fetid fucked fate
my poetry
 passion
pathos
once again
 it berates
my angst
it liberates
i hide my face
shamed
as i waste
from flickr
to blogspot
cant copy
or paste
word verification
on my multi colored
ass like a bomb
detonates


If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed. Learn more
Visual verification

MERGE BLOGSPOT WITH GOOGLE+



http://www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/5540408175/in/photostream

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube