Saturday, October 22, 2011

Laxmi Narayan Tripathi at Home

This is Laxmi Narayan Tripathi at her home at Thane .
She was getting decked up for a lunch invite with Sallu Bhai - Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif at Filmistan studio..
Salman Khan has always been sensitive to the defranchised , the underprivileged and the down trodden.
Salman Khan was highly impressed with the wit and charm of Laxmi Narayan Tripathi..her immense contribution to the hijda cause globally.
I had come to Laxmis house , this was my second trip after two years.
Picture was shot by Atharva , Laxmis Man Friday.
Laxmi has adopted two grown up boys as her kids.
She is my metrosexual Hijra Guru.
She also showed me her picture with Salman Rushdie who had visited her at her house recently..
She said it was a private moment and she refused to give me the picture to post at my site.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube