Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Footprints Washed Away On The Shores of Her Heart .. ..

195,773 items / 1,602,124 views


Someone came into my life in April, like a thunderstorm, and woke me up from my slumber but than another huge cosmic wave came in with such a great force washing away my footprints and I surrendered to a silence..she said to me once nobody ever wrote a poem on her , but than she was a poem... incomplete ..


So this is for her the warrior queen goddess ...

like a ship my hopes
sunk abandoned
wave after wave
lashing me
a pain slashing me
deleted doomed
redundant
her memories
her laughter her smile
her tears a strand of her
hair locked in a pendant
a broken fence of time
could have been mended
impending deathly dark clouds
a blow not intended
a death sentence
on my surrealistic soul
she imperviously extended

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube