Friday, October 21, 2011

I Had To Shoot Him..The Shadow of Man

189,619 items / 1,502,680 views

kate hue hathon se mangte hain hum
kate hue hathon se mangta hai tu
beech sadak par baithkar doosron
ko rasta dikhata hai tu


i shot him
a part of
me died
it was not him
but
god sitting
begging
on the roadside
just humility
no grandeur
no pride
a road narrow
a bit wide
i was
tongue tied
to shoot him
or not to shoot him
i could not decide
i feel pain
i was tear eyed
if this is life
it will be my
one time ride
my mouth gagged
my own hands tied
something
was burning
my entrails
inside
cacophonous
chaos
outside
i looked up
at heavens
said
Allah
provides
fate
the master
my life divides
silence
was an
echo
muted
melancholy
replied
you were
born to reveal
what this
world hides

to sarah hill

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube