Sunday, October 9, 2011

Barefeet Blogger Joins Photoblogs.com
























Last night I joined Photoblogs.com and listed my Flickr photo stream there , I chanced on this site while browsing Indiblogger member Joshi Daniels profile he is a member of Photoblogs.com and I highly recommend Photoblogs.com to all of you..

www.photoblogs.com/site/1730.html


my feet
write poetry
poetry of
filth pain
barefeet
in the rain
burnt out by
cigarette stubs
glass shards
nails as my
blood rust brown
in the gutter drains
dam madar malang
follower of hussain
bam bam bholenath
jai shiv shankar
drum beats in my brain
Prometheus bound
unbound poetry
of weeping chains
dam madar beda par
holistically healing
the husk and the grain
what was not mine
how could i ever attain
she came she touched me
ran over me all over again
beneath the wheels of her
chariot a poet half dead
half alive half mad half sane

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube