Friday, May 6, 2011

You Need A Heart Not A Head To Shoot Hijras

183,670 items / 1,448,751 views

This is Sarla hijra we head met earlier at a Marriammen feast but I dont remember , she insisted we had met I left it at that, she had many friends among the rod piercers and was shooting them on her mobile but keeping a respectable distance..

I met her at the Juhu signal she was tanked some guys had spiked her drink she could barely stand she kept clinging to me I tried to get her a ricksha she wanted to go to Ville Pare station,luckily a few male guys and a family knew her and took her away to safety she gave me her number I have not called her yet , so my path is strewn with hijra s there is no escaping it they are part of my poetic journey on earth and my Hijra Guru Laxmi calls it my Hijda Vardan.. Blessings of the Hijra on the soul of my Poetry.

The only hijra who can do magic to my soul in a special way is Khushi from Mumbai.. I love shooting her and she is poetry all the way..

The other was Priya hijra from Singapore..

Hijras are beautiful human and God fearing Mother Marriamen is one of the favorite deity of the hijra from the South after Lord Iravan of Koothandavar Temple Koovagam Villupuram.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube