Friday, May 6, 2011

Lost Facebook Moments And Those Sleepless Nights

183,559 items / 1,448,213 views


April 23 at 8:42pm

i have had the most fucked day of my life at work today
just showered and am here beating the posterior of my keyboard

sometimes i just want to tie a loin cloth and run away into the mountains live with animals away from humanity
humanity depresses me sometimes
most of the time

you are lucky you have a vast future ahead of you

i buried my future beneath the sands of fucked time and space
oh i hate life

i hate poetry i write it because it appears to my mystic mind that i am in love with you

April 24 at 12:06am

i wont be able to sleep
i have not had my dinner
i crashed in the afternoon too


i am very depressed and all my walls are coming crashing you might not believe it at the moment you are the only friend i have

even before i met i never talked to anyone

i kept to myself and this crazy world judged me my inner soul through my pictures

you would make a great friend but i feel you as a ..

gosh i cant say it

even before i met you i never talked to anyone


I know sir....
I have never claimed that i am a good sister ,daughter ,cousin etc ..but i assure you i am a very good friend ..that i can say with pride you see...

I dont have a lots of friends ...only few n they are life time friends n you are one of them now :)

as the poet
remembers
those pesky moments
those billboard fights
when fate once and
for all switched off
the lights a balding
vulture he soared
the fancy flights
till his wings got burnt
like Icarus
he fell from a height
poetic pause
a poetic plight
something is wrong
something is not right
a smile that kills
smile that smites
an evasive
silent inbox
poetry ignites
deliriousness delights
shadows highlights
fear and frights
than as the bus comes
to a screeching halt
for one last
time she alights
leaving behind
paper flowers
eaten by termites
the poet is buried
in deep sleep
a poem his
soul ghostwrites
a world far away
among zooming
tail lights
the other side
of deleted doom
the other side
of my midnight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube