Monday, May 16, 2011

What I Hate About Facebook

185,376 items / 1,463,772 views

I have posted this as a Facebook fucked note from the only sucker poet of Mumbai.. I am a blogger who seminal like splurts squirt blogs soliloquizes the spectral soul of the poetry of pain , deleted dreams broken dreams at at Flickr.cum..

My Facebook Note

What I Hate About Facebook

1 People Adding me without sending me a message if we dont have a mutual contact..people who add me without a profile photo or adequate profile ..



2 People who create groups and add me without taking my permission or consent I am not a party animal social spiritual .



3 People sending me chain mail.. people tagging me for fuck sake..there should be a reason to tag me..



4 People should remove me from their feeds as I am a blogger who pimps his blogs on Facebook.. I wont stop posting what I post that is the risk you take when you add me I wont post my stuff on your wall unless I shot you..



5 I am a Shia but I am human too I post pictures of every religiosity I shoot, I shoot hijras too I cant stop shooting what you may like or not like, dont click on my links .. I am positive spam to those who who are not aware about bloggers or blogging..



6 Dont try to change me my beliefs .. simply because I wont change my stripes or my spots.. I am a married man but I also fall in love it is the nature of the primal poet in me.. falling in love makes me write a few poems being ditched jilted spurned makes me write more tenaciously and vigorously..I cant help it..



The picture is of my hand that is saying stop it yar.. bahut kha li mar ab ho gaya main hoshiyar.. kuyon kiya muhjse pyar..phir war aur takrar.. iikrar aur inkar.. pyal ki jhankar.. up close so far..



And last I hate Facebook notes as I am a blogger and Facebook should introduce .. Blogs instead of notes and Blog Stats too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube