Thursday, May 12, 2011

This Goat Understands Me We Both Share The Same Butcher We Love

184,905 items / 1,457,140 views

I dont think you will believe this ..but on my return from work tired drenched sweaty he waits for me and he knows I will shoot him , I never refuse him , and he and I are soul mates only thing his time on earth his death is imminent my time on earth time of my death is confusing..and bizarre.. people lust for life wealth glitz glamor I dont.. am more alive on the internet than in real life I am more alive in my dreams they nurture my unknown zone..

This goat is not my alter ego..he envies me I know it very well I mock the blade when it hits my head and I live I bleed and I am there again each year reliving his pain as a memory of Bakra Idd..

He knows I shoot Bakra Idd because I shoot blood and through the blood I shoot I shoot his sacrifice I shoot Karbala I shoot his pain I shoot my pain too...his Bakra Idd my Moharam are cosmically interconnected my poetry of his pain and mine as a metaphoric moment..

So I shoot this goat..and he is a poet too.. we are poetically connected too

And someone has got a great kick hacking my Shia site Shah Ast Hussain .. but does it matter my matam my pain still lives the Shia never dies...his spirit lives on in a single chant of Ya Husain..
1400 year and they still have not found the speediest way of exterminating the Shia from the face of Earth .. We Call Karbala.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube