Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mazbooti Andar Khubsurti Bahar

184,946 items / 1,457,252 views

God gives me pictures because he knows I shoot from the heart..he knows I dont really need pictures I search for poems among dust heat and dirt..

because you
belonged to
someone else
on the poetry
of your life
i wont dwell
i saw you
felt attracted
to you
my karmic
misfortune
my soul
captivated
by a soundless
sea shell
within
it hidden
my purgatory
my hell
pain
the only
commodity
on the soul
of humility
that does
not sell
what has age
got to do with
falling in love
a coin i threw
in the wishing well
it ricocheted hit
the other person
fell back in the well
i am sure he is
doing well
khuda hafiz
goodbye
alvida
farewell
you are
a treasure
a hidden
pearl in
an oyster
shell

good bad or ugly
time will tell

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube