Monday, May 2, 2011

The Silence And Beyond

182,764 items / 1,443,832 views

These are old pictures when I was more colorful less wise and mature I placed in a set at Flickr called Me And My World without text and today I have infused my poetic angst and pain in these blank posts...were they waiting for this moment I dont know .. and words is all I have in my treasury of despair , I will never be bankrupt.. I am a beggar poet and this beggary goes beyond the metaphor of my surreal existence..I love forms , and forms are free divine inspiring , forms may have some physicality and forms dont end in matrimony .. a man made institution that has caused more pain more suicides murders killings than all the wars in the world.. the person who says he is happy in marriage making an ass of himself.. this is my personal take and I it is not an aspersion on people who really live happy marriages...I am a one sided lover ... in love with a trembling door I could write erotica but it would hamper my growth as a beggar poet who preaches pain ..pain is what makes me human ...as a Shia I know pain on first name basis.. and I am a whisker away from a ritual which I might undertake piercing a 18 feet rod through both my cheeks from end to end..its a Tamil Hindu ritual I will participate .. most probably this year this month you never know...a follower of Hussain among Maryamma devotees .. The Hindu Shia of Mumbai...

her memories
ripple like a stone
thrown in the pond
touch me retreat
the silence and beyond
a snapped silken thread
a broken bond
her mesmerizing voice
her throaty laughter
her divine beauty
her graceful form
rays of a sun
on my soul dawned
poems like a running
stream spawned
by my own
stupidity on the
soul of my male
conceited ego
i was conned
i search for her
in the wilderness
of my mind
with a part of me
she absconds
enforced silence
to my pleas
stubborn
delinquent
juvenile
wont respond
my peace
my hope
my humanity
on the altar
of a one sided love
i have pawned

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube