Monday, May 2, 2011

Cutting My Head My Back Should Hurt Me Not You

182,757 items / 1,443,108 views

i do
what
my forefathers did
what my children s
children will do
ya hussain
ya hussain
a chant
from
the bleeding
sands
of karbala grew
it was a muslim
who killed hussain
not a jew or a christian
or a hindu
he was one from
amongst you
hand clapping
eunuchs
but none
came to his rescue
shame on you
so we relive
the moments
we bring back
karbala with
our blood sweat tears
our soul sinew
shah ast hussain
badshah ast hussain
mutually coexisting
in the land of Brahma
Shiva Vishnu
our Mother land
our faith you view
Hussain is Humanity
saving grace
the only virtue
our children
walk on fire too
peace on earth
we pursue
your love respect
we value
we curse
the killers of hussain
we curse yazid shimr
another one i wont name
you know who he is
the only thing
we wont undo

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube