Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Valu The Best Motorbike Scooter Mechanic In All Of Bandra

182,763 items / 1,443,233 views

Valu has his garage near a garbage dump of Chinchpokli road Bandra , he is a devout Christian honest sincere trustworthy and has magic fingers in repairing bikes scooters , he brings totally dead bikes alive.

He charges reasonable , many a time if it is a small problem he wont take a dime and it was his wife I met on Good Friday at Sacred Heart Church Santa Cruz , she too had a desire to walk with Jesus she walked quite a distance but her children were tired and so she aborted her walk..

But she told me that seeing me walk barefeet with Jesus she too will try to walk with me next year and complete the Lenten walk with me.As I pass her house for work she will inquire about my leg that refuses to heal.. because of diabetic condition.. it will heal I am sure... make some more time.

Valu is a self made man and I thought of sharing his story with all of you..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube