Friday, May 20, 2011

I Just Met Him At Makdhoom Shah Babas Dargah Today

131,153 items / 975,138 views

I am updating this post today actually I met him last evening at Bandra Station I had gone to Futture Studios to meet Mr Shakti Kapoor for some work, on my return on the over bridge I went to him and asked him if he was coming to Ajmer for the Urus he said was trying I told him about my chances being bleak going to Ajmer he said he would pray for me.. I shot his pictures last night.

This evening I had gone to meet Sakib my florist friend at Mahim dargah road I saw him again I told him if he remembered me he said I had met him last night at the station , he is blind but his sense of smell is very powerful..

I gave him some money today .. and again he said he would pray for me so I reach Ajmer..I did not shoot him today..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube