Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yugoslavian Backpackers Cyclists In Mumbai

180,290 items / 1,417,140 views

These are two Yugoslavian backpackers travelers I met on Bandra Hill Road they had cycled from Chennai to Mumbai and both were in real bad rotten shape.

This was their first trip to India and my city , they were tired could not find a friendly Internet cafe so I bought them home , they trusted me I had shown them my Press Card and once they reached my house I showed them my credibility as a blogger with my Flickr photo stream on my computer.

They are Damir and Zlatko both musicians , my wife met them too they had hot piping tea , and Marziya met them shot their pictures ..

The had home made hand made ladoos..

They were hunting for a place to crash so they tried to connect with their Facebook friends.

I called up my Brazilian friend Carlyta to help them play some music and earn some bread they are taking a ship from here to Iran and cycle back to Yugoslavia.

I called up other Facebook friends too gave them my contact number they will come to my workplace tomorrow.

They were relieved happy as they have no friends in my city.

They kissed Marziyas hands..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube