Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chinchpokli Bandra Boyz Ram Navami

Most of these boys were tiny kids perhaps toddlers too and some were not born when we came to stay here at Bandra at De Monte Street , we stayed for several years and even after moving out from this area I pass it on my way to work or to my house .

The Chinchpokli Boyz are good devout kids, and the Hindu kids life revolves around Sai Baba of Shirdi whose temple hangs against the backdrop of the A and B hotel wall opposite Gonsalves Wadi as this area is called.

I shoot most of the kids and the garbage open dump that is an insult to civic sense.

I shoot the lady with the stick, the Desi Baidewale Desi Murgiwale Chacha and this is a peaceful area Muslims Hindus Dalits Christians all living in Peace..


My barber is here who charges me Rs 15 to trim my hair.

A lot of fond memories of my own children s growing are connected to this access road of my old house at Kamla Bai Sadan.

Mrs Gomes Mr Fuis and family, this is a gaothan area mind you.

So I took this picture of these kids on Ram Navami day..

Marziya 3 and a half years old too shoots the old lady with the stick and my barber and the Marathi .Manoos.

This evening she shot two Yugoslavian cyclists I bought to my house to use my internet , they could not find an Internet cafe , they had cycled to Mumbai from Chennai both street musicians here in India and Mumbai for the first time on a karmic spiritual trip ..

They are Zamir and Zlatko.. the tasted our hospitality will come again tomorrow.

So as a blogger there is no dearth of stores.. and this is new 4 GB card that I have downloaded from my camera to my computer.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube