Wednesday, April 13, 2011

These Are Sonakshi Sinhas Trophies

180,277 items / 1,416,308 views

I was at Mr Shatrughan Sinhas Saabs house day before yesterday for some work and I took permission from Punamji her Supermom No1 and took this shot..and I have written a poem on Punamji but waiting for a good picture of mother and daughter that Punamji promised to email me.. it hasn't come as yet.

Both Luv and Kush are growing great guns.. and this Family No1 in my life will soon be shifting to Ramayana Juhu their old house that is being done up and refurbished.

Shatruji according to Mrs Punam Sinha is on Cloud 9 his feet hardly touch the ground.

The Gods have favored them with his bounty and his generosity.

I am connected to this family since late Hamesh Malhotra Saabs Phaansi..

Sonakshi is from her fathers nickname Sonuji and Sonakshi means Goddess Parvati.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube