Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No I Am Not In Love With You

180,054 items / 1,415,964 views




No

You are not in love with me ..Dont say that ..

This is not love ..

maybe you like me ..but this is NOT love ..

asaay love nai ho sakta .

ap mujhe jante bhi nahi



i am a poet
who hallucinates
lives 'in a world
of imaginations
a world
on insane
wings of fancy
i pursue
no
i am not
in love
with you
may be
your words
its true
caught
like a fish
in your net
stuck
to the shores
of your heart
like glue
why
why not
i have
no clue
my muse
my despair
my fear
my nervousness
my shadow
why argue
on
the shimmering
soul of my silence
a drop of dew
merci beaucoup
shivering
to your windowsill
i flew to touch you
a moment poetic
accidentally
grew
you
pure
pristine
me a
head
bleeding
shia hindu

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube