Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sweet Magic Of Taking Street Pictures

179,010 items / 1,405,688 views

When I return from my workplace kids of Chinchpokli Road Bandra wait for me , and all line up for a picture pose following me urging please take our picture uncle firoze..kids who have grown under my nose these kids are from indraji Nagar a nearby slums.. close to my house..a memory i froze..

embedded
in the soul
of my bandra blogs
a story board
moments
through my lens
i demystify
decode
young souls
young kids
who wait for me
to shoot them
going overboard
memories
on the internet
as they unfold
children
bright and bold
time and tide
on hold
each part
of a frame
pushing
for prime spot
prime position
one the other
scold
rusty moments
turn to gold
they forget
their homework
their domestic
chores
their pain
their sufferings
a single frame
their stronghold
dreams on
threshold
in their
scintillating
eyeballs
their future
i behold
calm serene
controlled

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube