Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Sad Tale Of A Pregnant Cat

181,092 items / 1,426,985 views

mother fucker
two timing
son of a bitch
he used me
he abused me
fucked raped
sodomized me
raw and dry
in a church niche
the only hitch
he got me
pregnant
ran away with a
Persian
fluffy cat rich
leaving me
without a stitch
a tom cat horny
as hell a stud
a sexual maniac
who wanted nothing
but too be super rich
syphilitic gonorrheal
HIV aids infected
son of a sea cook
he and his super bitch
he and his sales pitch
his cursed sexual urges
his sexual itch his neck
in the ass of a donkey ass
the mother freaking
fucking ostrich
my bad karma dharma
that one night on a poets
rooftop he serenaded me
hopeless screamingly
seemingly
bewitched
my lust my soul
for a split of
a second
he enriched
leaving behind a pregnant
poem in my belly
a fucked twitch

to brother poet in new orleans

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube