Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fatal Attaction of Death



"I am leaving you with a gift -- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

a cosmic
chance
bought me here
on the soul
of death
i dance
breathtakingly
my doomed
destiny
through
the peephole
of my mind
i glance
my last gasp
my last
defiance
my last stance
my footprints
on the sands
of time
from here
into the unknown
an eternity spans
i am
a soul of god
i am a husk
called Man
a coward
a superman
uncouth
selfish
proud
also a
gentleman
humble kind
polite arrogant
self assertive
i gave birth
in a womb
of mystery
i a mystic
an ascetic
a castrated
cumbersome
fulsome crab
i am a silhouette
predestined doom
of the rise the fall
of a Mad Man
in love with a
Princess
an ice maiden
hotblooded
Afghan
from the fires
of lust
into
the ignominy
of a frying pan

I am No Man

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube