Friday, April 1, 2011

Mandy Lalwani

178,533 items / 1,399,932 views

Mandy as he was fondly called stayed above our home at 3 Mohini Mansions Strand Cinema Colaba and was one of the cutest kids in our building lovable friendly , he was many years my junior , but he was very close to my younger siblings.

I lost touch with him as we migrated to Bandra , and after several years we met by fluke on Bandra Hill Road and on impulse I took this shot , we had no time to catch up on old times but he too has moved to Bandra Turner Road.

Than he added me on Facebook..old times old memories reawakening social networking site..

And my dear wife on seeing his picture said you should have bought them home for tea and snacks ... well I will next time I meet them..the invitation is still on...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube