Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dr Prof PKM Pillai Master of Photography

180,927 items / 1,425,554 views

I did not know him I merely stopped him at Bandra Hill Road and told him he was a creative person , we got talking I told him I was a street photographer he said nothing I asked his his name ..and when he told me his name it stuck me that he is father of Better Photography Editor Madhvan Pillai a very dear friend..

So this is a cosmic connection , though Mr Pillai did ask me if I was a Mystic..I told him yes almost a mystic like him..

Enjoy Photography: The Art of Seeing

www.ncpamumbai.com/event/enjoy-photography-the-art-seeing

Dr. Pillai will help participants understand the controls and intricacies of digital and other cameras, and offer practical guidance on their use to make prize-winning pictures.

Even simple everyday pictures of people, places, and events will get a distinctive touch, which comes with training.


Workshop for Hobbyists (above 15 years)
Thursday, March 17, 24, 31 and April 7 and 14 – 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm


Fees: Rs. 9,000/- per participant (includes two outings on Sunday mornings)

Organized by Piramal Art Gallery, NCPA
Conducted by Dr. P K M Pillai, founder of Pillai’s School of Photography.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube