Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Am A Besotted Barefeet Blogger of Bandra

180,963 items / 1,425,646 views


she is a
figment
of my mind
perhaps an
orkazai
princess
in a dreamy
dress
like petals
of a rose
in the book
of my heart
i press
she says no
she wont say yes
a poetic plea
i cannot stress
romancing
a stone
in the wilderness
a game of chess
pawned to her
inner being
my life in a mess
triple optics reflex
a poet hungry
libidinous
over sexed
Oedipus Rex
on her shores
ship wrecked
betrayed
by her lips
the nape
of her neck
her dewy eyes
kohl laden
mesmerizing
effect
her tweets
she protects
the poet
she neglects
a poet
henpecked
pain
torture
she subjects
on a blog
which she
visualizes
as a mere
street object
a picture
some text
a love
gone sour
in the wrong
context

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube