Friday, April 22, 2011

The Bubble In My Life

181,246 items / 1,429,451 views


“The world 's a bubble, and the life of man less than a span.”



like a bubble in my life
she came the fire in my soul
the fire in my loins she tried to tame
a figment of my mind my thoughts
my passion my poetry my pathos
ethereal unreal real she became
hearing her voice as she spoke to me
her sweet little voice box i tried to claim
this momentary transient bubble will
soon disappear end of the game
a tear on my cheek she will leave behind
going back to her world across the border
from where she came a power bubble
calamitous karma taking its toll who but me
to share the blame a burning candle
falling tempestuously in love with a
flickering flame a bubble trouble
on the mound of a rubble all in name
her picture stares at me mocking
the poetic deliriousness of my mind
as she moves backward forward
in my revolving minds picture frame

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube