Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mahashivratri at Jari Mari Mandir SV Road Bandra 2011

173,664 items / 1,353,304 views

After I had finished shooting the Satghare Ram Mandir Bandra Bazar Road Mahashivratri I proceeded towards the Jari Mari Mandir Bandra SV Road took permission from the Chairman of the Mandir Trust and shot the Mahashivratri proceedings within the Temple.

I am known by all at this temple but I feel it is necessary to take the permission , as is saves one from further problems and though I am a Muslim people in Bandra know my intentions of shooting Hindu feasts festivals is purely out of my love for my country and my cultural inheritance.

I met the Siv Sena Shakha Pramukh Mr Zende of Khar and the trustee of the Ghanteshwar Hanuman Mandir and he invited me to his temple for Hanuman Jayanti too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube