Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Poems Are Born In Captivity of My Restless Mind

73,495 items / 1,352,479 views

words groping
for light
in the wordsmiths
furnace
metaphorically
consigned
euphorically
coming forward
from behind
monitored
through a keyboard
words born blind
touching the soul
of mankind
a little mouse
moving to and fro
my soul aligned
through the internet
my angst i bind
unpublished
on paper
in a world unkind
pictures embedded
my thoughts entwined
through my camera eye
purloined as it uploads
comes alive online
with a bejeweled hand
duly signed
sometimes
on hijra tits
optically
disillusioned
serpentine
supine
sometimes
holistically healing
the fruit and the rind
a hand outlined
surrealistically
to a blog
cautiously confined
an imagery poetically
combined
at the altar of her
androgynous love
spiritually
enshrined
a transvestite
tragically
trembling
a forbidden love
steeply inclined
memories
a facebook chat
going down under
as it rewinds
on the picture screen
of my restless mind
in her eunuch dreams
doomed divined
i am where i am
hard to find

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube