Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hee Fakt Majha Hero Ahey

177,774 items / 1,392,667 views


Maulana Noor Ali Abidi from Pune spoke in Marathi and his voice reached the soul of Maharashtra.. Mala Garv Ahey mee Maharashtrian ahey..he woke up my Marathi Asmita..he woke up the cosmic consciousness of pain suffered by the Bahrainis .

And it is not Shia v/s Sunni it is simply Good v/s Evil.

Khalifa and his Saudi goons are evil terrorizing the legitimate rights of the people of Bahrain , they ask for peace better human rights they are clubbed felled by shotgun, and the entire Muslim community in eunuch silence looks the other way.

Mind you I am a blogger a poet the only unpublished poet of India I write for the internet without profit or gain, I am a Shia who metaphorically calls himself a Hindu Shia because I love my country the same country that Imam Hussain wanted come to, it had one thing the Arabs never had Hospitality and Humility.

I am not a political activist I shoot all faith and this makes my own Faith stronger and while these pictures were being posted in the morning at 4 am I walked with the Christians of Mumbai from Bandra Reclamation to Mount Mary , though the Christians had walked from Cross Maidan in town last night and reached Bandra I saw them from my window and barefeet walked with them and shot their pictures till the 5.30 am mass got over.


This Walk pictures will be my next set at Flickr after I complete this protest documentary I shot over 700 pictures of the Bahraini Rallly and protest.

I love Marathi as much as I love Urdu my mother tongue ..I love my culture I love Chatrapati Shivaji Maharj and so when this Maulana spoke of Shivaji Maharaj and the priide of Maharashtra I became his instant fan , and such is the humility of this Maulana he simply slipped away into the crowds I tried hard to find him and genuinely kiss his hand..

I hope he reads my paean to him...

Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube