Sunday, March 27, 2011

World Without Borders on the Human Heart

177,871 items / 1,393,026 views


Happy Birthday Laurent


This is my tribute to Laurent Designldg a Flickr photographer and friend ..

He wrote a testimonial on my profile that touched me immensely..

"Firoze is unique, there is no one like him.
He is a genuine artist, a poet, a journalist, a witness of his time and his work is a beautiful legacy for all of us in order to, not only undesrtand modern India, but also understand the deepest part of our soul, whoever we are, wherever we are...
This generous "magician" must love life more than anything and he manages to share his passion for Humanity through his images.
Bahut shukriya Firoze for being what you are...
Laurent."

I thanked him he sent me a reply its this reply that is his poem to all of us a world without borders on the human heart.

Thank you for your kind words dear Firoze.

I am in Paris tonight and I alreday miss "mere India" so watching at your pictures is as if I was still there now.

I really wish to meet you one day and to know you better.

It is so rare to see someone with such a free mind when the world is becoming so narrow minded...

My moto is that we are all brothers and sisters, even if we speak different languages, even if we worship God in several ways, even if we don't have the same colour, same culture, same sexuality, same social backgrounds,...this is what I am trying to show with my images and I think that you are doing the same.

Showing our differences allows to see what we share.

I think that the more different we are, closer we can be.

Your pictures opened my mind to a few things I didn't know or had a small knowledge about like the set concerning Chehlum.

I really learn many things with your work and not only about culture but also about the human soul.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Have a nice day,
Laurent.

a world without borders we seek
human love humanity at its peak
equality
without being called colored
or natures freak
a single language
of human love
to speak
peace to all
the mighty and the meek


Now for those who don't know Laurent a bit of his Flickr profile

About designldg / Laurent



I am a designer living in Varanasi and Paris.

My camera is always in my pocket and the first thing which makes me draw it is a color combination.
Colors are guiding me on the path of life.

I love the oldest living city and I am trying to share it through those images.

I am also willfully leaving stardust everywhere, I am addicted to dark bitter chocolate and I am fighting for Human Rights,

www.flickr.com/people/designldg/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube