Friday, January 28, 2011

Humility Thy Name Is Imam Hussain

The poor who come here to be holistically healed lovers followers of Imam Hussain sleep on the roads , field, food is free from the various community kitchen including the Hyderabaid Irani langar and the Langar house.

Some beg , some live on left overs of the more affluent and this is humility at Hussain Tekri Jaorah.

There are free medical camps run by the local government good police bandobast and great security.

The MP Police is kind courteous very helpful and respectful..there is a Fire Brigade too.

Hijabs were selling like hot cakes , chains challas agarbatis ..spiritual items ..

I met a lot of Naga Sadhus from the Juna Akhada too.

I met a Hijra too with his young daughter ..yes the Hijra stalks the spirituality of my soul wherever I go.

I shot a lot of beggars possessed people and the pond where they do penance in sewer water.

I was revisiting Hussain Tekri Jaorah after 7 years.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube